Helping Clients Succeed: Qualifying Opportunities
How to develop the relationship with clients into a strategic partnership?
Our experience with over 35,000 sales professionals all over the world—in large, medium, and small-sized companies—has revealed three predictable behaviors that most sales people experience:
- First is their reluctance to stop pursuing weak opportunities because they’re afraid they won’t hit their quota.
- Next is their apparent rush to close the deal without taking the time to really understand their client’s needs.
- Finally, the third behavior is the sales person’s inability to handle objections and pushbacks effectively.
The results are often over-investing in the wrong people and opportunities, under-investing in the right opportunities, and leaving money on the table by failing to uncover the business issues their clients are really striving for.
The good news is, these behaviors can be replaced with new and effective behaviors.
With FranklinCovey’s Helping Clients Succeed: Qualifying Opportunities, sales professionals learn how to widen their relationship footprint into larger and more strategic opportunities while focusing on the right deals and developing the mindsets and skillsets of top performers.
The results are lower cost of sales, increased deal sizes, increased win rates, and delighted customers!
“Nowhere in the sales process do a few minutes of dialogue more quickly determine whether we continue or end our relationship than during the initial interaction.”
-RANDY ILLIG, CO-AUTHOR, LET'S GET REAL OR LET'S NOT PLAY
FranklinCovey helps your sales team get better at doing the right things!
Three new mindsets
Our approach starts with an interactive one-day program that establishes and supports three key marketing-mindsets:
- The first is Facilitate Decisions, with the emphasis on increasing customer needs when making incremental decisions during the sales cycle.
- The second is Win Fast, Lose Fast, with which we help sales assistants to understand that Qualifying In and Qualifying out are both intelligent and suitable options .
- Finally, Dealing With Objections, focuses on dealing with a variety of predictable push-backs in a way that the customer is able to take responsibility and recover from the objection.
A new and effective approach of qualification possibilities.
Qualify Your Opportunities
- Learn the mindsets and behavior of top sellers.
- Set specific targets to ensure a measurable efficiency on investment at the end of the 12-week implementation process.
- Understand the importance of letting decisions upon to customers. Create a specific phoning schedule that addresses the customer’s main problems – nothing more and nothing less.
- Learn how to effectively overcome the traditional dysfunctions of the buyer / seller relationship by first focusing on the customer’s problems.
- Become proficient in developing business cases with customers by identifying their key issues, clearly defining the impact on their organization and getting decision-making-process on the map.
- Make an accurate snapshot of the sales pipeline.
- Make significant steps to become a trusted business advisor.
- Get the confidence needed to overcome objections and setbacks by anticipating and practicing in advance.
- Prepare to deal effectively with gatekeepers.
- Connect to implement the strategies and tools over the course of 12 weeks to ensure sustainable behavioral change.
Available in the All Access Pass
The FranklinCovey All Access Pass allows you to expand your reach, achieve your business objectives, and sustainably impact performance.
Provides the essential skills and capabilities your workforce needs to drive your initiatives forward.
Our flagship offering provides everything in the Personal Effectiveness Pass plus our time-tested leadership offerings.
Built for organizations that need to solve for specific business outcomes, including sales performance, customer loyalty, and execution. Includes everything in All Access Pass.